I had a wonderful time today during a scrapbooking crop at my friend Katie's house. Along with 9 other women, I enjoyed creating, chatting, and chowing down on yummy food. I always look forward to these kinds of days away.
January - "Children's children are a crown to the aged and parents are the pride of their children." Proverbs 17:6
February - "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:30
March - "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
April - "May integrity and honesty be your virtue and your protection." Psalm 25:21
May - "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." Colossians 3:12
June- "Live life with a due sense of responsibility, not as those who do not know the meaning of life but as those who do." Ephesians 5:15
July - "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6
August - "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9
September - "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
October - "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:2
November - "Give thanks to the Lord for he is good, his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 29:13
December - "For the joy of the LORD is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10
No comments:
Post a Comment