
I don’t just love chocolate, I crave chocolate! In fact, I think Valentine’s Day has become one of my favorite holidays because it’s the perfect excuse to eat chocolate. In the past I’ve been a milk chocolate fan, but lately I’ve tried to eat more dark chocolate because it’s "healthier". The other day I was tempted to buy a chocolate t-shirt that read "Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate". I thought that was a little extreme so I left it on the rack. Apparently chocolate apparel is more popular than I realized. I found a website that sells clothing with creative chocolate sayings. Here are a few of my favorites:
Hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
Save the Earth: It’s the only planet with chocolate.
In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
All things in moderation, except chocolate.
I’d stop eating chocolate, but I’m not a quitter!
With God, chocolate, and Diet Pepsi I can do anything.



No comments:
Post a Comment