Sunday, March 15, 2009

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?

When 8:00 PM EST rolls around on Sunday you can find Tim and I sitting in front of the TV watching the Amazing Race on abc. Both of us love to travel and are quite competitive. After watching many seasons we've decided that the 2 of us would NOT make a good team for the race. We both agree though that it would be an amazing experience traveling around the world! I enjoy traveling and have been out of the country to Canada and Europe. I've always wanted to go to Australia, but after doing some research of the continent I think I'd like to go to New Zealand more!

I asked the rest of my family where they would want to go if they could travel anywhere in the world. These were their responses:

Elizabeth ~outside

Leah ~ Sea World

Tim ~ Australia

No comments: