Every year when March rolls in, I gear up for the NCAA tournament. I enjoy watching the games even though I'm personally not very good at playing basketball. Since living in Michigan I've become a Michigan State fan and this year marks the 30th anniversary of their tournament victory. I hope they play better than they did during the Big Ten tournament! I usually don't fill in a bracket, but Tim does. He has picked Louisville and UNC to be in the finals with Louisville winning the whole tournament. Can't wait to find out if he's right!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Is March a month of madness or magic?
Every year when March rolls in, I gear up for the NCAA tournament. I enjoy watching the games even though I'm personally not very good at playing basketball. Since living in Michigan I've become a Michigan State fan and this year marks the 30th anniversary of their tournament victory. I hope they play better than they did during the Big Ten tournament! I usually don't fill in a bracket, but Tim does. He has picked Louisville and UNC to be in the finals with Louisville winning the whole tournament. Can't wait to find out if he's right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment