The 2nd graders at my school went to Frederick Meijer Gardens today for our final field trip of the year. While I value the experience that these trips bring, I don't necessarily enjoy them. Maybe it's the lack of structure or the amount of time traveling on a bus that makes me queasy. Whatever it is that bothers me, I'm always glad when the day is over. Today was no exception. The thunder and lightning that we ran through to get on the bus and the torrential rain that stayed with us throughout the trip made the trip tricky. Thankfully we were able to see many different species of butterflies during one of the last days of the exhibit.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Did you see a lot of butteflies today?
The 2nd graders at my school went to Frederick Meijer Gardens today for our final field trip of the year. While I value the experience that these trips bring, I don't necessarily enjoy them. Maybe it's the lack of structure or the amount of time traveling on a bus that makes me queasy. Whatever it is that bothers me, I'm always glad when the day is over. Today was no exception. The thunder and lightning that we ran through to get on the bus and the torrential rain that stayed with us throughout the trip made the trip tricky. Thankfully we were able to see many different species of butterflies during one of the last days of the exhibit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment