I came across a neat writing activity to use with my students at school. It's based on a game called ZOBMONDO and I found a version of it at Arby's of all places. I asked Leah several of the questions and she enjoyed it so I thought I'd share some. I'm tagging a few of my fellow bloggers to play along too!
Katie @ A Listmaker's Life
Shelby @ Schweri Stories
What would you rather...
Always have to write with your other hand or with one eye shut?
Write with my other hand because I'd eventually learn how!
Walk in circles through a spinning door a thousand times or hang upside-down for 3 hours?
Hang upside-down any day since I'd vomit after the 3rd rotation.
Wear a bicycle helmet everywhere you go or carry an open umbrella everywhere?
Wear a bicycle helmet so I'd have my hands free!
Be the first person to land on Mars or the first one to live on the moon?
Land on Mars so I could travel back to Earth.
Kiss a monkey or eat a bite of dog food?
I'd kiss a monkey any day!
Be the fastest runner in the world or the fastest reader?
The fastest reader
Walk on water anytime you want or fly for 3 hours, but only 3 different times in your life?
Being able to fly would be awesome even if it were only for 9 hours!
Sleep each night on a hammock 3 stories above the ground or sleep each night on an air filled pool mattress floating in a pond of baby sharks?
Sleep on a hammock. I don't have any fear of heights, but I'm afraid of sharks!
Have a jar of jellybeans that never goes empty or a magical stereo that can play any song you want?
Even though I love jellybeans the magical stereo would offer a lot more variety.
Spend the rest of your life in a submarine or in a space ship?
Space ship...the view would be amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment