Friday, April 17, 2009

Why are there 8 things?

I was "tagged" for another meme. For this one I have to list groups of 8 things. I'm not sure the importance of 8, but I'm playing along anyway! Thanks Katie!

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Finishing my research paper this weekend
2. Next weekend's scrapbooking retreat
3. Leah's birthday at the end of May
4. The last day of school, June 5
5. Completing some house projects
6. Taking Elizabeth to the American Girl store in Chicago
7. Reading the rest of The Shack
8. Going on a cruise...some day!

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Attended a staff meeting
2. Taught all day
3. Took Leah and Elizabeth to gymnastics
4. Drove thru McDonald's...yuck!
5. Went to a PTO meeting
6. Graded papers
7. Dried some sheets
8. Posted on my blog : )

8 Things I wish I could do
1. Heal my grandfather
2. Fly
3. Snap my fingers and have the laundry done
4. Travel to far away places
5. Speak Spanish more fluently
6. Still do cheerleading stunts
7. Lose some weight around my stomach
8. Take more naps

8 Shows I watch
1. The Amazing Race
2. Chuck
3. 24
4. The Biggest Loser
5. Lost
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. Divine Design
8. Fox 17 News at 10

8 people to tag
Well, most people have done this. Tag Stacey...you're it!
Stacey @ bedrestblog.com

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for playing along Jenn. Looks like yesterday was another busy day!!
I am also looking forward to seeing you next weekend!

~Laura said...

I just finished the shack. Dying to talk to someone about it. Email me with your thoughts...