Wednesday, May 27, 2009
What random thoughts do you have?
Most of the time my mind is pretty focused. Typically I'm thinking about what I have to do next with my family or school. It's rare to catch my mind wandering. However, the other day as I was driving home I caught myself ignoring the chatter in the backseat and the background music coming from my stereo speakers. Maybe it was because I was driving, I'm not sure why, but I realized I've actually been pulled over 7 times and not 6. This past fall one of my headlights burned out. I drove around with it out for a few days because fixing it didn't fit into our busy schedule. Then I was on my way home and got stopped by a police officer on Lakeshore Drive (that's 3 times I've been pulled over on that road!). At the time I was actually driving slow because it was dark and wet so I knew I wasn't speeding. The officer pulled me over because of my headlight and thankfully only gave me a warning. Imagine that...the headlight was fixed the next day! Strange how your brain forgets things and then is triggered later by something else. So random...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment