I was tagged through an email from my friend and so I thought I'd post my answers to her questions:
What’s your current obsession?
Taking pictures
If you could change your name, what would it be and why?
Jenny...JUST KIDDING! I like my name now, but when I was growing up there were so many Jennifers that I would have preferred Samantha or something less common.
Why is today special?
The sun is shining!
What would you like to learn to do?
Take better pictures
What’s for dinner today?
Leftovers
What’s the last thing you bought?
Mini Hershey bars for my students at school
What are you listening to right now?
Leah and Elizabeth talking to each other as they color
What’s your most challenging goal right now?
Deciding what path to pursue for my continuing education
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She has the BIGGEST heart and her priorities are straight!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere tropical on the ocean
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
An iced mocha
What would you like to get rid of?
All of the whining in my house!
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Australia
What super power would you like to possess?
Walking on water
What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
A new pair of board shorts for the summer...well, they are actually in my dresser
What’s your dream job?
A designer for a digital scrapbooking company
If you had $150 now what would you spend it on?
Birthday presents for Leah
What fashion show would you want tickets to?
Hmm..I don't know!
Whose closet would you want to raid?
My friend Nicci because she has great taste! Her pants would be too long for me though.
What are you most proud of?
The choices that I've made in life with my faith, family, and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This is a fun meme, makes you think a little and dream a lot. So nice...
I enjoyed reading your answers to these questions!
Thanks you two. Now it's your turn!
Post a Comment