Today was our last day of school. It was a sad, but happy day. Leah was a bit teary about leaving her teacher and friends. I was ready for a break. Along with other end of the year activities we lowered the flag and wished the 5th graders a happy farewell. At the end of the day I stood with the rest of the staff and waved good-bye to the buses. My students became my "2nd family" and it was hard to watch them leave. I'll look forward to the next group of students who will take their place this upcoming fall!
Leah and I made up a list of school related things for each letter of the alphabet.
A - answers
B - books
C- crayons
D - desks
E - easels
F - friends
G - gym
H - homework
I - instruments
J - juice
K - kindergarten
L - letters
M - messages
N - numbers
O - office
P - pencils
Q - questions
R - recess
S - songs
T - teachers
U - umbrellas
V - vacations
W - writing
X - eXcellence
Y - youth
Z - Zoo Phonics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a fun ABC list & a great way to end the year! Thanks for linking to the picnic! Good Luck with your class this weekend.
I love that you and your daughter worked together on your list. What a great way to reflect on the year, and I see you have my favorite program Zoo Phonics for Z!
Post a Comment