My friend Katie passed along another meme and since I haven't done one lately I'm playing along. The idea is to Google your first name and then add what is in quotes next to your name to see what comes up. These are my findings:
Jennifer "needs to" date Jason.
No thanks, I'm taken!
Jennifer "looks like" she just stepped out of the painting and into real life.
Wish that were really true.
Jennifer "wants" more babies?????
This one refers to J. Lo. I'm content with two.
Jennifer "does" Thailand.
Sounds like an interesting trip.
Jennifer "hates" Angelina.
While I don't know Angelina Jolie personally, I'm not a big fan.
Jennifer "asks" how do I save a lawn that's been let go?
Simple solution: pay someone else to take care of it.
Jennifer "likes" photography.
BINGO! This is actually the name of a photography studio.
Jennifer "eats" 3/5 of the 25 biscuits.
15! This math problem fits my teaching profession.
Jennifer "wears" the trousers.
I do like to wear pants.
Jennifer "was arrested" for beating up another girl living in her apartment building.
Wasn't me since I own a house!
Jennifer "loves" the robot.
Not really. I think it should say, Jennifer "loves mindless activities like this one".
Give it a try. I'd love to read what you come up with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment