Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Have you ever been to the American Girl store?


Today was a special day for Elizabeth. The two of us drove to Michigan City, Indiana to hop on a train into the city of Chicago. There we met my mom and the three of us walked to the American Girl store located in Water Tower Place on Michigan Avenue. While inside the store Elizabeth picked out a Bitty Baby and some accessories which I purchased for her birthday. My mom also bought Elizabeth an adorable, soft, white bunny robe that she is sleeping in tonight. Although the trip didn't go quite as I had planned: it rained, Elizabeth wanted to take a nap on the purple couch at the store, and she was unusually worried about missing our train out of the city. Still, we had a fun mother-daughter experience that I hope she remembers in the years to come!

No comments: