Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Will you help me pick out my outfit?


For some reason Leah has forgotten how to pick out her school outfits. I'm not quite sure why that is because it hasn't been a problem in the past. I'm tempted to purchase a closet organizer like the one listed above. Getting her clothes ready the night before has been helpful in the morning. However, I'm thinking that having an organizer would allow her to choose all of her clothes at the beginning of the week and not have to deal with it every night. I just wonder if it would be worth the extra cost?

1 comment:

Katie said...

We bought stackable plastic drawers (like the kind we used to use for centers) and had Gavin pick out a complete outfit for each day of the week and put one in each drawer. So far it has been very helpful in the AM and we aren't running up and down the stairs finding the matching sock or missing undershirt.