Thursday, October 8, 2009

Are you a procrastinator?

Few things bother me. I get irritated when people don't use their blinker while driving and then stop abruptly in front of me. I also can't stand it when people talk with food in their mouth. However, the thing that bothers me the most is when people put off doing things that could be done in a reasonable amount of time. Lately I have found myself procrastinating on certain things and it has been driving me crazy! For example, I have thank you cards for Elizabeth's birthday all written, but I haven't mailed them yet. It shouldn't be that hard to write addresses, put stamps and return address labels on the envelopes, and put them in the mail. Yet for some reason (almost 6 weeks later) it has been very difficult. In fact, I am even procrastinating as I type this. Hopefully my procrastinating won't get the best of me tonight as I begin to type a 5 page research paper that is due Saturday. Ahh!

1 comment:

Katie said...

However...I've heard you work well under the pressure of homework deadlines with late nights at the computer. True?