
There is a neat little market between our house and school. Last year the farmer who owns the property created a spider and pumpkin made out of hay. Each day as Leah, Elizabeth and I would drive passed the site the girls would comment about them. Even a few weeks ago Elizabeth asked when we would see them again. Naturally when Leah and I approached the market yesterday we were excited to find that the spider and pumpkin had returned. Before heading to school this morning I grabbed my camera so we could snag a photo on our way home. The lady at the market was so friendly. We collected 5 free mini pumpkins (3 that were painted by her daughters) and a half gallon of apple cider. She told us to return and take as many pictures as we wanted. Now we'll be looking for our hay friends everyday for the rest of October!



1 comment:
wow - those are so neat!
Post a Comment