Monday, October 12, 2009

Where would you escape to?


I found another meme on a friend's blog. With the colder weather and the strep throat virus hanging around my house, a getaway sounds great!

Great Escape Meme

1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'm in the mood to travel to Norway.

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Anything from Daughtry. I don't think he's appropriate for the girls, but I enjoy his music.

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
I would go shopping in New York City.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Eating chocolate

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Switzerland

6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
The Shack

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
The Man From Snowy River

8. What is your favorite local escape?
The beach at Lake Michigan

9. How do you escape on a budget?
Backpacking in the woods..all you pay for is food and a campsite

10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
Steak at White Stag, a restaurant in the northern woods of Wisconsin

No comments: