
I would not refer to myself as a true coffee drinker, but in the past few years I've come pretty close. About 3 years ago while doing some holiday shopping I was persuaded to sample a drink from Starbucks. To my surprise and delight I actually liked it. That sample lead to the first purchase of many. In fact I now receive gift cards to support my expensive cravings!
There are real coffee drinkers in my family. I enjoy the smell more than the taste of black coffee. In order for me to drink a cup it has to have loads of sugar and cream. My drink of choice is definitely a mocha. I can't pass up the yummy chocolate taste and delightful whip cream. On cold fall and winter days a cup of Joe warms my whole body. My "artificial coffee drinking" has become an expensive habit that I know I should break. However, this time of year it is way too hard to pass up.



No comments:
Post a Comment