
Yesterday I received a fun package in the mail. It was a fabric wall graphic that I won from a company that makes lots of fun digital products. I had waited patiently to see how my creation turned out. My design wasn't what I had originally planned, but I was still excited to see the final product. Tim helped me unroll the adhesive on the back and then carefully press it into place. I was pleased with the result until this morning when I saw it peeling off the wall into a scroll. I quickly fixed it, but by the time I came home from school this afternoon the graphic was near the baseboard behind the chair and end table rolled into a cylindrical cone. In disappointment I lifted it off the ground to find dust bunnies and dog hair all over the sticky back (apparently our cleaning lady doesn't move the chair to get behind the furniture...yuck!). Since my finding I did contact the company and am hoping to have a new, more adhesive, wall graphic. However, I wonder if that will happen because I never personally put any money into the product. I'll just have to wait and see!



No comments:
Post a Comment