Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Did you reach your goals for 2009?

At the end of each year I make an effort to come up with personal goals for the upcoming year. I've heard that choosing 3 goals or less is best. These were my goals for 2009:

1. Create and maintain a family blog
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables
3. Earn 6 more graduate credits

I can very proudly say that I accomplished 2 out of the 3 goals with flying colors while the third one is questionable. I definitely created and maintained my family blog and actually earned 9 graduate credits. Whether or not I ate more fruits and vegetables is hard to determine.

My goals for 2010 are:

1. Lose the pregnancy weight that I've been carrying around for over 4 years
2. Catch up and then stay current with my scrapbooks
3. Blog at least once a week and not everyday!

No comments: