The month of October is almost over and I am behind with my posts. School has kept me busy (I'm also taking an online technology course), but so have the fun fall activities that we do every year. It has become a tradition to make a trip to the pumpkin patch at Post Family Farm. While the real reason we go is to pick pumpkins, the girls enjoy riding the pumpkin train, the ponies, and the zip line. The weekend we chose to go was packed with people for a festival sponsored by 5/3 bank. The wait in line for the hay ride was long, but moved quickly. We were dropped off in the corn field and ventured through a maze to the patch. A lot of the pumpkins that remained were rotten or teeny tiny, but Leah and Elizabeth didn't seem to mind. By the time we left we had 6 pumpkins (2 large and 4 small), a dozen donuts, a gallon of apple cider and empty pockets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the color combo on this layout Jenn!
Post a Comment