It's been a bit hectic around our house this week. The middle of February for our family means one BIG thing...Boat Show Week. I've become what my friend Katie referred to as a "Boat Show Widow". I appreciate Tim's involvement in our family a LOT more during this time of year. We've managed to keep our regular schedule quite easily and even squeezed in a few fun activities. We all miss seeing Tim (which is usually about only an hour each morning) however, I think Elizabeth misses him the most. Before going to bed each night I hear her whimpering, "I miss Daddy." We are all looking forward to a more normal week
next week!
 |
| Leah earned money doing book reports and bought some fish. |
 |
| Swimming at Spring Lake Aquatic Center for family night with our church |
 |
| Valentine's Day |
No comments:
Post a Comment