Our trip to Florida was jam packed with activities, but we were also able to relax in between all of the fun events. We started our trip in Orlando at the Magic Kingdom. From there we drove south 3 hours to Boynton Beach to spend time with my grandmother. There we enjoyed the beautiful pools at the country club and the local beaches. We also had fun on a nature walk looking for alligators and a round of mini golf (I won with 2 holes in one!). To end our trip we drove back to Orlando for a day at Sea World. While the majority of my family managed to get a cold and the days traveling were long, we all enjoyed the time together. Now I just need a vacation from my vacation to catch up on all the things I neglected while I was gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment