Friday, July 22, 2011

Are the lockers finally done?


YAHOO!  Our family finally has a place to keep all of the backpacks, coats, shoes, etc. that have been treking through our house for years. When we built our house prior to having children 10 years ago Tim and I neglected to create a "mudroom".  For years after moving in I realized we had made a mistake by not including one.  Once Leah was born and old enough to attend preschool I asked Tim if we could buy one.  At that point he told me he could make one.  It sounded like a great idea to me and he promised it would be built before Leah went to kindergarten which was my ideal deadline.  Now that Leah is starting 3rd grade the dream has become a reality.  It was a LONG wait, but worth it!  We had one of Tim's friends do the construction part and the actual unit was designed and installed by ORG.  I am really looking forward to this fall when the girls can use it more!

No comments: