Saturday, May 5, 2012
Are you addicted to anything?
I would admit there have been times in my life I've been addicted to certain things. Take for instance Diet Pepsi. I was never the type of person who would wake up and crack open a can (that would make my stomach churn), but there was a point in my life where I would need to have a DP everyday. Then there was the time right before I got married I was addicted to exercising. Quite frankly I think I was so stressed out with my current job and planning a wedding it was a great release. Okay, I still have a little bit of denial about the whole exercising thing because back then the wind could blow and I would almost fall over. 14 years and 2 kids later I think it would take a tornado to make me even budge! Then there was the time I was "86%" addicted to blogging. I'm sure that percentage is down to about 10%. Well, now I have a new addiction...PINTEREST. I know that it became a craze awhile ago and I've been wanting to join. However, I couldn't create an account because I'm not on FaceBook. Just recently my principal encouraged his teaching staff to get a Twitter account to post all the good things happening in our classrooms. Once I had a Twitter account I could join Pinterest and now I'm addicted. I have spent way too much time lately just browsing all of the pins. There is definitely a learning curve, but I'm learning and it is way too fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment