Friday, June 15, 2012

Is is summer yet?

I finally feel like it is summer.  All of my school responsibilities (tearing down my room, completing report cards, entering data into the computer) are finished and I've officially checked out of school for about 3 months.  Since the last day of school I've also cleaned and organized a few areas in my home, caught up on some laundry, and just plain relaxed. 

Below are just some of the things that I am looking forward to doing this summer:
  • sleeping in
  • staying up late
  • relaxing in a rocking chair
  • spending time at the beach
  • reading for pleasure
  • making crafts found on Pinterest
  • pinning on Pinterest
  • catching up on scrapbooks
  • attending my 20 year high school reunion
  • spending almost a week in Illinois
  • picking Leah up at camp in Wisconsin
  • watching the girls take swim lessons
  • living without a schedule

No comments: