Thursday, September 17, 2009
Who vacuumed our carpet?
I love coming home from work every other Thursday afternoon to a cleaned house. Although it smells and looks really good, I appreciate that everything is picked up and clean. We've had our current cleaning lady for over a year. The first lady we hired did an okay job, however when I took the year off of teaching the expense didn't fit into our budget. Since I was around more I was able to do the bathrooms, kitchen, floors, mirrors and dusting while Tim did the vacumming. When I went back to work last year Tim and I tried to tag team the house on Saturdays, but it ended up taking too much time away from our daughters. Thankfully we found someone else to take on that burden instead. She does a great job and even Elizabeth notices that the carpet is puffier and the toilet water is blue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment