Monday, December 28, 2009

Are you an organized person?

I thrive on being organized and it drives me crazy when I can't find something. In fact I even enjoy organizing. If I wasn't a teacher, I think my career could be a professional organizer. Since school ended for winter break I've spent a large amount of time getting things a little more organized. Last week Leah and Elizabeth helped clear out their playroom to make room for their new Christmas items. While we were cleaning and sorting (for over an hour) I heard Leah comment, "This is fun!" Elizabeth wasn't into the whole concept though. My organizing continued as I cleared out and reshelved things in the office closet. That was a huge task and long overdue. Then today while the girls were at their Grandma's house I went to school to reorganize. I spent hours cleaning out my cabinets, clearing out old files, and placing papers for the 6 IB units shown above into new 3 inch binders. Even Tim has taken the organization idea seriously because as I write this post he is picking up his "man cave". I am really looking forward to starting 2010 as organized as possible!

No comments: