Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are you going to blog about today?

It is hard believe that today marks the beginning of the last week of the year 2009. Our family has been very busy and yet blessed with health and safety. I have enjoyed being able to use this blog to record all of the year's highlights. When I created it I had NO idea what it would turn into. It's become a passion and quite frankly an addiction. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about what to write about. The blog has been my journal, one that I've actually kept for a whole year. With the exception of 1 day (when I didn't have Internet access or know that I could post ahead of time), I've been able to add something to it every day. Keeping a blog has been a wonderful experience that I have enjoyed throughout 2009.

No comments: