
Throughout the month of December the radio in my car has been tuned into the Christmas station 105.7 FM. I often find the girls singing or at least humming along with songs. Elizabeth loves when a version of Jingle Bell Rock comes on the station. Leah belts out the lyrics to the song I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas, and I get all emotional anytime I hear an artist sing Oh Holy Night. Recently Leah asked me to sing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer with her. When it came to part where we had to recite all of the reindeer I was stumped on the last 2. After some research and a little bit of practice both of us can sing the song quite well. Her favorite reindeer is Dancer and that is the one she chose to write about in school. I enjoyed reading her thoughts and I love the idea that she included our family key of joy in her piece!



No comments:
Post a Comment