Monday, December 7, 2009

How much do you use your cell phone?


I'm not a big phone talker. I never have been and don't think I ever will be. About 7 years ago I finally broke down and asked Tim to get a cell phone for me. I was pregnant with Leah and really only wanted it for emergency purposes. Originally I thought it was fun to 2-way him, but I really didn't use it. Half the time I left it at home. Most of the time it was turned off or the battery was dead. With the recent merge of Verizon and Alltel Tim became convinced that we needed to change our service provider. Both our parents and the majority of our siblings have Verizon so it made sense. Saturday night Tim made the trip to Costco and came home with 2 new phones and a great deal. Since then he has been playing around with all of the fun gimmicks like ring tones and camera options mostly. I, on the other hand, finally picked up my phone tonight and made my first call. I think old habits may die hard for me!

No comments: