Sunday, December 6, 2009

What funny things do your children say?

Tim and I often laugh at the funny off the cuff comments Leah and Elizabeth make, but we seldom write them down. This past week I made it my goal to keep track of some of their comments. Here they are in random, unidentified order:

When I grow up I am going to have a cat, a hamster, and a goldfish because they are quiet.

Can I take a rocket ship to heaven?

How long do we stay in heaven?

If I don't brush my teeth right now I might get a cavity!

Our cul de sac is so lightful.

I feel like the sky is falling.

(whisper) We want it to snow God.

I can't believe we saw Santa Claus at the gas station!

I'm really serious Mommy, kangaroos sleep standing up. I know because I watched the movie Bumbo at Grandma's house.

Grandpa's truck goes really slow and Grandma's car goes fast.

How am I suppose to change the channel without the remote?