Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How did you spend the snow day?


Imagine being startled out of bed by the phone just minutes before your alarm goes off to be told there was no school.  That is exactly what happened this morning and it was a phone call I've been waiting to get for months!  My list of snow day tasks was put on hold today.  Instead I chose to spend some time doing some winter snow creating.  For over a month Leah and Elizabeth have both been asking when we were going to make a snowman.  My response has been the same, "when the snow is good for packing."  So today when I stepped outside to let our dog out I checked the snow and it was perfect!  For almost 2 hours we created our very first snow dog.  It was a lot of work, but SO much fun.

No comments: