Friday, February 4, 2011
What is your color personality?
I was recently given a subscription to Better Homes & Garden (thanks to my Gram) and I have found it very interesting to read. In their latest issue I came across an article about color. By clicking on their site I was able to take a short quiz and find out what my "color personality" is. I'm not at all surprised to find out that I am FIERY RED. That means I am decisive and result-oriented, a take-charge person with a flair for the dramatic. I'm not afraid to take a risk and show my passion. I was so intrigued by the results that I decided to take their organization personality quiz too. I found those results to be even more exact. I am considered a librarian. That means I like everthing in its place. I am detailed and a taskmasker. It also says that I am energetic and a perfectionist, sometimes to a fault. Wow! I wonder what your color and organization personalities are?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So fun! I'm a True Blue Librarian. Does that surprise you?
True Blue
You are a loyal and peaceful person with an edge of wonder. Blue conveys a sense of calm and well-being, whether it's the cool, watery hues of a quiet lake or the soulful, mysterious shades in a stormy sky.
I'm also a Librarian
But I'm Earthly Green :)
I tried this too Jenn. I am a green librarian (I am sure that surprises you, but not me. Deep down inside I like it orderly! Mom
Post a Comment