Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Are you feeling better Mommy?

Yesterday I did something I've never done before...I got sick at school. I tried everything in my power to make it through the day before hitting the toilet in my classroom. What a horrible feeling! After making sub plans for today I managed to drive home and crawl into bed for literally 15 hours. I woke up this morning to both girls, on separate occasions, asking me if I felt better. I sure hope Leah and Tim avoid this bug!

1 comment:

~Laura said...

Jen, Hope you are feeling better. That is what happens to me every time the kids get the stomach flu! I end up with it the next day. I guess that's what happens when you are the mommy they are cuddled up against and holding their hair back and cleaning the mess up. Yuck!! Get better soon!

Laura